I just recieved word from one of my fiverr minions, the logo ordered in the first gig is done! And oh boy, it’s a really nice logo.The supplier even gave me two logos to choose from so I flipped a coin again. This is the result, the new logo for Fiverroftheday.com from Pritish:It’s not twitterrific but it’s all right. If I grow tired of it I could always switch. A new one is only five dollars.
- Gig 15, have Borat send postcard from Kazakhstan
- Gig 14, your name in pee, in snow
- What is Fiverr anyway?
- Gig 13, a digital illustration of anything I want
- Gig 12, a video review of my site, in a slight southern accent
- Gig 11, Installing a favicon in a Twenty Ten Child Theme (and make it work in Chrome)
- Gig 10, ping the site and add it to a lot of review sites
- Gig nr 9, a SEO optimized article for five dollars
- Gig 8, find a wordpress plugin for suggestions
- Gig seven, have a ventriloquist explain the site
- Gig nr six, the 10 000 most searched keywords for fiverr and outsourcing
- Gig five, create a favicon for the site
- Gig four, fixing the theme of the site
- Gig number three, choose the most awesome slogan!
- Update on the first gig, the logo is done!